5 minutes 34 seconds
A compilation of science-oriented, youth-oriented, and native-oriented stories presented by Humboldt and Del Norte Marine Protected Area Collaboratives.
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
- Social Interactions and Group Behavior
- Inheritance of Traits
- Evidence of Common Ancestry and Diversity
- Biodiversity and Humans
- Natural Resources
- Human Impacts on Earth Systems
- Science Life Sciences
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #4: The ocean made the Earth habitable.
- SEE 2 MORE +
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #5: The ocean supports a great diversity of life and ecosystems.
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #6: The ocean and humans are inextricably interconnected.