Part of a complete MPA Outreach Toolkit featuring conveniently packaged MPA curriculum, materials, and related activities for educators. Designed to improve MPA education, outreach, compliance and stewardship among students.
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Ask questions to identify and clarify evidence of an argument.
- Biodiversity and Humans
- Natural Resources
- Human Impacts on Earth Systems
- Optimizing the Design Solution
- Patterns in the natural world can be observed, used to describe phenomena, and used as evidence.
- Patterns can be used as evidence to support an explanation.
- Events have causes that generate observable patterns.
- English Language Arts
- English Language Development Foundational Literacy Skills
- SEE 7 MORE +
- Science Life Sciences
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #1: The Earth has one big ocean with many features.
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #5: The ocean supports a great diversity of life and ecosystems.
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #6: The ocean and humans are inextricably interconnected.
- English Language Development Oral Communication
- English Language Arts Reading
- English Language Arts Speaking and Listening