Content from Dr. Razani, researcher and pediatrician, via the Leaders for Outdoor Equity workshop series.
We need your input! California has a unique opportunity to integrate nature into the state response to early childhood trauma.
As agencies and individuals who do the vital work of helping people access nature, or if you are part of the network of health care, the UCSF Center for Nature and Health would like you to articulate the relationships you build with your community, and the support you would need in order to join as partners in the community response to trauma.
The finding will be used to inform the California Office of the Surgeon General about how outdoor agencies and health care providers can partner for a healthier California!
I know you receive many survey requests by email, so I appreciate your help — your voice is important to upcoming policy decisions.
- If you help connect people to nature, fill out the Outdoor Agency survey HERE.
- If you prevent, heal, or treat, or are part of the network of care, fill out the Health Care Survey HERE.
- The findings of this will be incorporated into a Practice Paper and will be published on the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS/ Office of the California Surgeon General (CA-OSG) website ACEsAware.org.
- Complete by December 7th to be entered into a drawing for one of eight $225 gift cards.
- Please spread the word to your networks!
Contact information for questions is located on the survey pages linked above.