Thursday, November 05, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
For more info
Contact: Nicole Palma, email@example.com
Thursday, November 5, 2020, from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Virtually join the San Luis Obispo Marine Protected Area (MPA) Collaborative, local enforcement officers, and community members to discuss enforcement and compliance concerns for areas inside and adjacent to MPAs in San Luis Obispo County and to recommend local solutions.
- Voice your MPA compliance concerns
- Talk with your local officers and resource managers
- Tell us what is happening on your beaches and coastline
- Be an active ocean steward
- Enjoy raffles and chances to win prizes
Agenda: Introduction to California’s network of MPAs followed by an open dialogue focused on MPA compliance concerns. Concludes with a discussion of potential funding for solutions.
Everyone is welcome! Register to attend – https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYucuipqjkpGNVjREY5oZy7BF8EbeajKE2Z