Wednesday, October 21, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
For more info
Contact: Nicole Palma, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, October 21, 2020, from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Virtually join the San Mateo Marine Protected Area (MPA) Collaborative, local enforcement officers, and community members to discuss enforcement and compliance concerns for areas inside and adjacent to MPAs in San Mateo County and to recommend local solutions.
- Voice your MPA compliance concerns
- Talk with your local officers and resource managers
- Tell us what is happening on your beaches and coastline
- Be an active ocean steward
- Enjoy ocean trivia and chances to win raffle prizes
Agenda: Introduction to California’s network of MPAs followed by an open dialogue focused on compliance concerns in the MPAs of San Mateo County. Concludes with a discussion of potential funding for solutions.
Everyone is welcome! Register to attend – https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMtceurrD4vG9zb2NnyC5uMDSZIBllV-V2m