Wednesday, September 30, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
For more info
Contact: Nicole Palma, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, September 30, 2020, from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Virtually join the Golden Gate Marine Protected Area (MPA) Collaborative, local enforcement officers, and community members to discuss issues affecting compliance with MPA rules in San Francisco and Marin Counties and to recommend local solutions.
- Voice your MPA compliance concerns
- Talk with your local officers and resource managers
- Tell us what is happening on your beaches
- Be an active ocean steward
- Enjoy ocean trivia and chances to win raffle prizes
Introduction to California’s network of MPAs followed by an open dialogue focused on compliance concerns in the MPAs of San Francisco and Marin Counties. Concludes with a discussion of potential funding for solutions.
Everyone is welcome! Register to attend – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/san-francisco-and-marin-counties-mpa-community-compliance-forum-tickets-120132229733