Join California State Parks Interpreter Alex at Crystal Cove State Park as she leads us in a sing-along about how we can R-E-S-P-E-C-T California's tidepools!
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Ecosystem Dynamics, Functioning, and Resilience
- Biodiversity and Humans
- Natural Resources
- Human Impacts on Earth Systems
- Scientific knowledge can describe the consequences of actions but does not necessarily prescribe the decisions that society takes.
- English Language Arts
- English Language Development
- SEE 7 MORE +
- English Language Development Listening Skills
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #1: The Earth has one big ocean with many features.
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #6: The ocean and humans are inextricably interconnected.
- Ocean Literacy Principles
- English Language Development Oral Communication
- English Language Arts Speaking and Listening