A fun and educational coloring book featuring species likely to benefit from California's marine protected areas (MPAs). Information about each coloring image is presented in English and Spanish. Download and print the whole book or individual pages!(read less)
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Growth and Development of Organisms
- Organization for Matter and Energy Flow in Organisms
- Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems
- Biodiversity and Humans
- Natural Resources
- Human Impacts on Earth Systems
- English Language Arts
- Science Life Sciences
- SEE 6 MORE +
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #1: The Earth has one big ocean with many features.
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #5: The ocean supports a great diversity of life and ecosystems.
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #6: The ocean and humans are inextricably interconnected.
- Ocean Literacy Principles
- English Language Arts Reading
Monterey MPA Collaborative, part of the MPA Collaborative Network