Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - Thursday, March 26, 2020
For more info
Contact: , email@example.com
Join the Los Angeles County Marine Protected Area Collaborative, local enforcement officers and community members to discuss issues affecting compliance with local MPA rules and recommend local solutions.
- Come voice your MPA enforcement concerns
- Help inform your local officers and resource managers
- Tell us what is happening on your beaches
- Be an active ocean steward
Agenda: 30-minute reception with food and refreshments followed by MPA introduction and compliance discussion.
Everyone is welcome!
IMPORTANT NOTE: For your convenience, there will be two workshops at separate locations in LA County on different days. Each workshop will focus on the same LA County marine protected areas (MPAs). Please select the appropriate ticket for the workshop you plan to attend when registering. If you’d like to attend both workshops, please get a ticket for each one. Location, date and time information below:
- Malibu Workshop: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 from 5:00-7:00 pm at the Malibu Senior Center at Malibu City Hall (23825 Stuart Ranch Road, Malibu, CA 90265).
- Palos Verdes Workshop: Thursday, March 26, 2020 from 4:00-6:00 pm at the Point Vicente Interpretive Center (31501 Palos Verdes Dr. W, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275)
This event is presented by the MPA Collaborative Network, the Los Angeles County MPA Collaborative, and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife. Funded by the Ocean Protection Council.