A 16-page kids activity booklet that features fun activities to educate its readers on marine protected areas, wildlife, ocean safety, marine stewardship, recreational opportunities, and more. Download and print the whole booklet or individual pages!(read less)
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Scientists use different ways to study the world.
- Science investigations use a variety of methods, tools, and techniques.
- Organization for Matter and Energy Flow in Organisms
- Cycles of Matter and Energy Transfer in Ecosystems
- Biodiversity and Humans
- Natural Resources
- Human Impacts on Earth Systems
- English Language Arts
- Science Life Sciences
- SEE 8 MORE +
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #5: The ocean supports a great diversity of life and ecosystems.
- Ocean Literacy Principles Ocean Literacy Principle #6: The ocean and humans are inextricably interconnected.
- Ocean Literacy Principles
- English Language Arts Reading
- English Language Development Reading Comprehension and Fluency
- English Language Arts Writing
- English Language Development Written Communication
San Luis Obispo MPA Collaborative, a part of the MPA Collaborative Network